Happy April lovelies, March was such a great month, and while it seems like it went by fast, I still feel like I was able to get so much accomplished. My home is starting to reflect the change in seasons and I’ve been reading more than usual. Also, I’m going to see Beauty and the Beast soon! I’m super excited – I keep seeing screenshots and trailers everywhere, and it all looks so magical!
- Start taking walks outside again now that the weather is getting nice
- Switch all of my media over to digital so I can get rid of DVDs and CDs
- Cook a new dishes
- Reorganise my books and get rid of anything I don’t need anymore
- Buy some fresh flowers or plants for my home
- Try out a few new methods for growing my Instagram account (I’ll let you guys know if I find anything that works really well)
- Start blogging daily again
- Visit another city out of the UK!
What are your goals and plans for this new month?