Beauty Hacks OMG!
The summer months are drawing to a close, meaning the return to classes for some and simply the transition to a new season for others. Whatever it means for you, it’s a perfect opportunity to hack your personal grooming for a revamped beauty routine. Some of the tips on this list are specifically for warmer weather to get you through the last of these sweaty summer days. (You’re welcome.) Enjoy!
- To tame split ends, spray hairspray onto an old but clean mascara wand and brush through.
- If you want a smudgy eyeliner look but only have a regular kohl pencil, heat up your pencil over a stove burner or a lighter for a few seconds to soften it.
- To make your hair look instantly thicker, brush a little eye shadow on your part.
- For natural and effective makeup remover, use coconut oil! Coconut oil makes the best eye makeup remover. It’s natural and safe, I use coconut oil as a makeup remover and it is VERY effective.
- Vaseline prevents messy self-manicures. Put Vaseline around the edges of nails before painting to easily wipe away any stray marks without ruining your manicure.
- Highlighter above your brows = instant eye lift!
- Fix a broken lipstick tube with a lighter and your fridge. Use a lighter to melt the bottom of the broken piece. Re-attach to the stick, hold in place, and put it in your fridge for 1 hour.
- Apply white eyeliner to your water line to make your eyes look bigger.
- To make your lipstick last, fill in your lips, blot, apply powder and layer on more lipstick. So Simple!
Lock in Moisture with Rose Water Spray. Spritz this on after applying moisturiser to make your foundation goes on flawlessly.
Comment below if you have helpful beauty hacks!