Happy August guys! Unlike most months, I actually feel that July went by pretty slowly. The days have been just crawling along. I know that September will be here before we know it I’ll be starting my teaching course… how exciting right? And with that comes the school season, the holidays and shorter day times (ugh). So, I’m trying to soak up as much sunshine and summer vibes as I can before we start easing ourselves into autumn.
- Start growing my hair out (and get my hair cut shorter! eep!)
- Give up sugar, processed grains, and junk foods for a month
- Explore a new walking trail or park
- Continue the Skills Knowledge Enhancement course that will prepare me for September
- Continue revising for QTS tests (ugh!)
- Start using Instagram Stories more (I love watching other people’s but always forget to share my own)
- Begin thinking up seasonal and holiday content ideas
- Find some new bands/music to listen to
- Plan a trip out to Glasgow with my girl Arti and catch up with some really good friends there… pictures will be uploaded onto my Instagram accounts thisisashi and letsgetfancyblog, feel free to follow and like!
Do you have any fun new goals for August?