Beauty tips that every girl should know!
Over the years, I’ve learnt countless beauty tips from bloggers, makeup artists, family members, and friends (honestly, most I wish I would’ve learned years ago). Some tricks have come and gone, but there are certain techniques that will stand the test of time. From makeup and skincare to hair and body care, I have some helpful beauty tips that every girl should know.
- Always moisturiser your face before applying makeup for a more flawless application.
- There should always be a 2-finger width space between our nose and where your blush starts.
- Use bronzer to contour your jawline to make your face appear slimmer.
- Line your waterline with a nude or white eyeliner to make your eyes look bigger and more awake.
- Don’t wash your hair every day! Instead, wash it every 3-4 days. Your hair will become healthier and stronger.
- Apply a shimmery lip gloss or eye shadow to the centre of your lips to make them look bigger and pouty.
- If you struggle with oily eyelids, use blotting papers before applying eye primer and shadow to help them stay in place all day.
- Shampoo is meant for the scalp and conditioner is more for the ends of your hair.
- Clean makeup brushes once a week to keep them free of bacteria, which can cause breakouts.
- When using a makeup sponge or beauty blender, always dampen them first for flawless application.
What are your best beauty tips?